Notice Regarding Fake News and Fraudelent Activity
Effective Date: March 28, 2023
Please be aware that Grantchester’s name, brand, and reputation may periodically be misused by unauthorized persons to publish fake news articles and websites; launch illegitimate marketing, fundraising, and/or investment campaigns; or engage in other fraudulent schemes, such as illicit recruitment activities, to gain money and/or confidential information as well as to deceive, misinform, or otherwise cause harm to individuals and businesses. The actions of these unauthorized persons are not associated with Grantchester and, as such, Grantchester is not responsible for the consequences of any of these fraudulent activities.
Please be informed that The Grantchester Group does not authorize any misuse of its name, brand, or reputation, and does not tolerate fraudulent activity. The Grantchester Group does not and will not conduct any solicitation to the public with respect to investments, fundraising, or opening accounts, including print and online articles, advertisements, or postings on social media sites, messaging apps, such as Telegram, WeChat, or WhatsApp, or other public platforms. Grantchester reserves the right to take all appropriate steps to protect its legal rights and reputation.
When communicating with Grantchester through digital media, please:
- Be cautious about responding to unsolicited emails that appear to have come from a Grantchester email address. Such emails may be “spoofed,” and may in fact have come from another email address at another domain name. Check email addresses carefully and respond only to known or authorized Grantchester email accounts at the domain names listed below.
- Be cautious about clicking on links or opening attachments included with unsolicited emails that appear to have come from a Grantchester email address. These links may redirect to a non-Grantchester site, and these attachments may include malware.
- Do not send emails intended for Grantchester employees or representatives to anyone with an email address other than an authorized Grantchester email address. Grantchester does not permit our employees and authorized representatives to send or receive work-related emails from personal webmail accounts or any other addresses.
- Communicate only with Grantchester’s authorized website and email domains listed below. No other website domains are authorized.
- GrantchesterGroup.com and GrantchesterGrowth.com (Grantchester’s official global website)
- Review the information posted in the “Offices” section of “Contact Us” for a listing of authorized Grantchester locations.
If you have any questions about the above and/or would like to make us aware of any suspected unauthorized activity involving Grantchester, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org